Tuesday, October 19, 2010

bandwagon.

I started a blog. I think that's what you're supposed to do when you're a newly married 20-something girl. I'm just 5 months late.

Here it is - the exciting tales of what's happening with the McKee's.

Jesse is at staff retreat in Tyler this week with the church. I'm all alone to fend off the bugs/spiders/other creepy crawler things that shouldn't be inside. So far I've destroyed the biggest spider I've ever seen.

I've been spending time with my precious friends. I just can't believe how blessed I am. I had dinner with two ladies who lead the discipleship group I'm in tonight and met up with Monica for coffee after. My heart was encouraged so much.

I love people's stories. I'm intrigued at how they end up where they are, and I love to see how God has ordained things to get people to where he wants them for his glory. It truly stirs my affection for him. Tonight I was reminded of that.

So, I leave you with these verses. Mostly because I need to meditate on them:
"Rather train yourself for godliness; for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come. The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance. For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe." 1 Timothy 4.7-10

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You started a blog! My heart is happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am PUMPED about this blog!!!! so excited for you :)

    p.s. thanks for da shout out!

    ReplyDelete